Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just a few more things that make me smile

6. Dark chocolate
7. 60 degree days after a long winter
8. flip-flops
9. cold cereal
10. giving a room a new look with a fresh coat of paint.
11. Getting to finally finish the book I started before my parents went south for the winter- it was my Mom's book and she was taking it with her- I attempted to finish the thing before Christmas, but it didn't happen so I had to sadly surrender it half way through... Now if only I could find some time to read it, that would be greaaaat.
12. Coffee night
13. Saturdays after clinicals are done for the day/week

And now... to quote Lydia... "I'm so tired, so tired, so tired! I just want to go to sleep." - after a fun day speant at her grandparent's house. It's only 10:30, but I think her words just about sum it up for me!

No comments: