Monday, June 23, 2008

Lazy, crazy, dog days of summer

  • My cold is gone. Lots of Vitamin C & Zinc seemed to knock it out of my system rather quickly.
  • I survived last week
  • One more night of class is out of the way
  • One more night this week and then we're on VACATION!
  • Two weeks off of class
  • Now, that sounds niiiiiice
  • I'm rather tired right now... thanks to our visitors that stayed till 3 a.m. this morning!
  • Sheesh! Some people! ; )
  • Kidding. I wouldn't trade sleep for awesome company. Fun times, good laughs, great people!
  • And I did better on the test tonight on half the sleep than I did last week on double the studying. (Yah, whobitywhaty, now?)
  • Go figure.
  • Only two more days of obligations before relaxation. (I'm trying to follow my advice from last week to slow way down. It's hard!)
  • Looking forward to a few days at 'the camp' this week/weekend... ahhhhh.... sauna, swim, sleep, bonfires, s'mores, blueberry quickie pies, baked potatoes cooked to perfection in the bonfire, starry nights, warm weather (we hope!)... no computers. no schoolwork. ultimate relaxation!
  • Always the best week of summer.
  • I think.... I think I might (gasp!) actually read a non-school book.
  • Woah.
  • Now that would be a little much, don't you think?
  • Get fired up, people! It's supposed to be in the 80s for the rest of the week!!
  • And, I'm going to leave it at that.

No comments: