Monday, February 16, 2009

And while the game of hide-n-seek went on...

...And on... And on... And on...

I poured myself a cup of coffee and chose my hiding spot wisely: the bathtub. And since my kids didn't think to look in the darkened bathroom, my hideout remained a secret for a much needed five minutes or so.

I think I kind of like that game. Yeah, I know- I don't play fair since they're both a bit afraid of the dark... But sometimes... At six o'clock on a Monday evening... with kids who are wild with excitement from spending the day at Grandpa & Grandma's... And a husband off at class for a couple more hours... Well, uh, we don't count what's fair and what's not.

It's Monday. That's all.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm going to have to give that one a try! I locked the bathroom door today when I took a shower so I wouldn't have any "company" and could just enjoy the hot steam on my back. :) So don't feel guilty about not playing fair! Take your five when and where you can get them! Like you said, it's Monday. :)

Aleena said...

Whatever works!

Lorz said...

LOL. I'm picturing you sitting in the bathtub, in the dark, sipping on coffee, ignoring the "Mom, where are you?!"'s. :D