Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Had an enjoyable lazy Sunday today. We spent a little while in the backyard- the kids running around, working up a sweat while I bundled in a blanket (to keep warm against the wind) and sat in a lawn chair to browse some "hand-me-down" home magazines.

Just being outside, breathing in the fresh air, feeling the sun on my face is so reviving. No matter what the temperature this summer- we are going to spend a lot of time in the backyard, at parks, by the lake, at the camp. Enjoying the beauty that surrounds us.

I'm looking forward to a busy Monday and Tuesday followed by a trip out of town on Wednesday. Lots to get done before then so I'm hoping for more nice weather in which the kids can play outside. Also hoping to not spend too much time indoors if the nice weather does (as forested) arrive.

Hope you have a super Monday!

No comments: