- every time I start to study I also feel like eating? (and not stuff that's good for me either)
- whenever the phone rings my kids chose that moment to poke the other one in the eye? or stand at my leg yelling "MOM!" over and over and over?
- whenever one kid has a rough night, the other two do too?
- whenever the baby goes for a nap, my three year old decides she needs something from her bedroom and goes "quietly" to get it... thus waking up the baby?
- information goes into my brain, gets me through the tests, and then immediately seems to be lost? As in... not even retrievable a few hours later?
- I can be exhausted to the point of dragging myself up the steps, barely staying awake to brush my teeth... and then I can't fall asleep?
- whenever I'm in a hurry to get somewhere... that's also the day I can't find someone's shoes, we're missing a pacifier, and the keys are nowhere in sight?
- kids pick up on the things you think you're keeping secret... but can't hear you when you tell them to pick up their toys?
- I'm finding any way I can to put off studying?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Just some random thoughts...
Why is it that...