- I made an eight-cup pot of coffee
- And I'm the only one who drinks the stuff around here
- My kids are puppies.
- Their names are Patty, Craig, and Beah. (Take no offense if you have the same name- trust me, it's an honor.)
- The washer is humming along with the hope that for a few minutes I can win the laundry war. For a few minutes. That's all.
- My husband is gone to the grocery store. He does the majority (ok, all) of the grocery shopping around here.
- That's usually a good thing, but sometimes I think I should take it over again...
- We are right in the middle of Ryan's long stretch of work
- And, oh am I looking forward to his long stretch (6 days!) off next week!
- And I'm kind of secretly hoping he doesn't pick up too many extra shifts during that time.
- I'm feeling optimistic that I might finish some projects today.
- I need to find somewhere to visit tonight that has a sauna as our bathtub is having leaking issues and the kids
desperatelysort of need a bath before Sunday
- I'm looking forward to hopefully visiting with my niece at some point today
- And my coffee needs to be refilled.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Saturday Morning Musings