- Enjoying a quiet, clean house with my feet up while sipping some tea.
- Feeling relaxed after a tough workout.
- Remembering how good those endorphins are for the mood. Oh, it's been too long.
- Getting set for a busy week- work called- they need me there tomorrow and- judging by the situation, possibly another day in addition to my regularly scheduled day.
- Marveling that all of my daytime babysitter options seem to have gone MIA at once. Coincidence?
- Thankful that it's spring break week and that I have lots of nieces of the babysitting age. And one that's able to help me out tomorrow on last minute notice. And for a father in law who says he'll take the kids another day if needed.
- Glad for the break from school for Lydia. Jack is so happy to have her home- and so am I.
- Happy- so happy- for the sunshine we're seeing nearly every day now. Incredible, what it does for one's mood!
- Pondering which book amongst the stack of books by my bed I want to dive into first.
- Realizing it's almost April- and how exciting is that?
- Also realizing that means my son's birthday is a month and a half away. And he's fully expecting a 'boy' quilt like the one his sister got for her birthday.
- Not panicking. Yet. Because I have all the fabric and some of it is cut out. Way ahead of the game here. It's all good.
- Recalling, however, that my free motion quilting foot (which was so much fun, by the way) broke at the very end of that quilt.
- Debating if I should get another one or do his a bit different.
- Knowing these next few days are going to sail by as we move into the weekend the kids have been waiting for and counting down to for weeks.
- Hoping for a good time with healthy, happy kids. And healthy happy parents.
- Ready, at 10 p.m., to crawl in bed for the night and pick up one of those books.
- Focusing. On being still. On breathing deeply and letting the worries of the day fade.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Right now, I am...